Strategy and Fund
The Economic Diversification Fund
Quebec government created the economic diversification fund – RCM des Sources: A $50M budget.
The program’s primary goal is to contribute to the diversification of the Les Sources RCM economy. Specifically, the program will:
- Contribute to the development of existing businesses;
- Support the creation and startup of new business;
- Encourage the development of new strategic projects for the region;
- Promote the development of an entrepreneurial culture;
- Stimulate job creation;
- Make the Les Sources RCM offer competitive;
- Create an environment conducive to economic diversification;
- Develop new future-oriented industries.
The diversification strategy of the Les Sources RCM
In collaboration with the community, the Ministère de l’Économie, de l’Innovation et des Exportations (MEIE) also established the Table de diversification de la RCM des Sources, responsible for implementing the Economic Diversification Strategy made public in the spring of 2013.
Obtain financial assistance
For information or to carry out a structured process, please contact us.
At the Department: 1 866 463-6642 / economie.gouv.qc.ca/regions